CSC ServiceWorks Driver/Installer in Austin, Texas
CSC ServiceWorks is a dynamic, global leader in laundry solutions and air vending services. We have over 3,000 team members who are driven by one goal — being best-in-class. Our mission is to provide our team members with career growth, financial benefits, job security, purpose, and the opportunity to help strengthen the communities where we live, work and play. When you join us, you can grow your career while being part of something greater — helping transform our company into the CSC ServiceWorks of the future, insuring that everyone has access to reliable and exceptional laundry solutions and air vending services for everyday living and those special moments in life where results matter.
DRIVER/INSTALLER POSITION SUMMARY AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primarily responsible for delivering and installing residential and/or commercial laundry equipment and/or air equipment using a company truck.
· Deliver and install laundry and/or air equipment in various environments including, but not limited to: colleges, apartments, residential homes, commercial laundromats and convenience stores
· Drive a truck to deliver, pick up, or repair/replace washers, dryers and/or air machines
· Prepare equipment for delivery
· Clean and test equipment following installation
· Driver/Installer will load and unload delivery trucks using 2-wheeled hand cart to move equipment
DRIVER/INSTALLER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· Maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Must be able to lift up to 35-100 pounds and will frequently work in a variety of environmental conditions (both weather and non-weather related)
· Push and pull hand carts loaded with washers and/or dryers and/or air machines
· Ability to walk numerous levels of stairs
· Mechanical aptitude; technical experience, such as with washers/dryers, is a plus -- experience with electrical, plumbing, gas fitting and venting would be ideal
· Candidates considered for Driver/Installer jobs must also pass pre-employment screening including drug test, and motor vehicle record check.
CSC ServiceWorks values and retains its associates by offering industry leading benefits including:
Competitive pay, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) with generous company match.
CSC ServiceWorks is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status