Manpower Group Human Resource Business Partner in Austin, Texas
Human Resources Business Partner
Samsung Austin Semiconductor is in partnership with ManpowerGroup for their recruitment efforts. Please follow the link below to apply and a ManpowerGroup recruiter will connect with you on next steps.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor is seeking a full-time, experienced HRBP to join the growing Human Resources team. The HRBP is responsible for supporting assigned departments within SAS in a variety of ways, including talent management, organizational development, and employee relations. The scope of responsibilities and projects will range from long-term strategic to daily operational. HRBPs are passionate and dedicated problem-solvers who help engage our employees and push the business forward. Actions of all members of HR, including the HRBPs, are driven by our policies, procedures, and workplace practices - all of which are focused on upholding our Values: Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Learning, Family and Quality. Our goal is to support employees and our business needs in a way that is ethical, credible, relatable and transparent.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Develop strong relationships with supported business functions and assist in determining Human Resources priorities consistent with business objectives
- Partner with management to build and develop stronger work teams
- Drive year-round talent management processes, including performance appraisals, workforce calibration, development plans, and succession planning.
- Effectively drive leadership development, management/employee coaching, and performance management.
- Analyze key HR metrics, identify areas of opportunity, and assist in develop related action plans
- Provide training for employees and managers on HR topics as needed
- Coach employees and managers on organizational practices, processes, and values
- Resolve complex employee relations issues, performing investigations as needed
- Guide managers and employees through discipline and performance improvement procedures
- Collaborate with other members of HR to leverage expertise, systems, and processes in support of business needs
- Work on HR related projects for the betterment of the organization
- Act as a model of the organization's core values
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees to effectively reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance Location: Austin, TX
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Minimum 5 years generalist experience with knowledge of Employee Relations, Labor law, Talent Management, and Analytics in a corporate environment
- Strong consultative, mentoring, coaching and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, trust and partnership at all levels of the organization
- Effective interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate, influence, negotiate, resolve conflicts and effectively coach both managers and employees.
- Creativity, innovation and the ability to think 'out-of-the-box' in problem solving, organizational diagnosis, and solution generation.
- Sound business acumen
- Bachelor's Degree required
- PHR or SPHR preferred
Samsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS) is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the United States. SAS produces digital LSI logic components for tablets, smart phones, and other mobile devices. In August, 2012, SAS invested $4 billion to accommodate full System LSI production, bringing our total investment in Austin to more than $17 billion. With over 2600 employees and 2.3M square feet of space, SAS is producing a full range of design rule devices. Since 1997, SAS has been at the forefront of manufacturing technology, enabling the world's digital devices to operate at their highest performance.