Belcan Leak Tester in Austin, Texas
Job Number: 224717
Description: A Leak Tester in Austin, Texas is currently available through Belcan. This job is with one of our Semiconductor clients. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma or GED and two years of testing experience with leak testing, point to point testing, pressure testing and hydrostatic testing. In this role, you will be responsible to ensure products meet quality standards and function properly. This is a long term job opportunity with a growing company.
Leak Tester duties:
• Testing methods involve monitoring, assembling, improving and manipulating a product to ensure it is in no way defective.
• Performs leak test, point to point testing, pressure testing and hydrostatic testing.
• Ensures products meet quality standards and function properly.
• Two years of testing experience required in one of the following areas: helium leak testing, point to point testing or pressure and hydrostatic testing.
• High School Diploma or GED.
If you are interested in Leak Tester job in Austin, Texas, please apply via the “apply now” link provided or send your resume to email@example.com. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Austin , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2
Required Education: GED
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart