Cadence Design Systems, Inc. Senior Staff Solutions Engineer in Austin, Texas
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
· BS/MS Engineering or Computer Sciences with 10+ years of CPU verification experience
· Rich experience in verifying / leading verification of complex multi-CPU SOC architectures
· Proven track record in handling high pressure competitive benchmark situations
· Expertise in problem-solving and inter-group coordination skills
· Hands on knowledge of writing complex test benches (uVM/SystemVerilog/C/C++) to workaround issues and get desirable results
· Hands-on knowledge / skill set in verification technologies with emphasis in targeted multi-core CPU simulation and functional coverage
· Ability to lead field applications engineers and product engineers on any given high visibility time-critical project
· Self driven, organized, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and track personal assignments and commitments through completion
· Strong hands-on knowledge of CDNS digital implementation technologies (Incisive/VIP/ABV)
· Demonstrated strong technical leadership and decision making; ability to influence product groups to ensure alignment and product success
· An outside-the-box thinker with a proven track record
· Multi-tasker, with good program management skills
NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION We offer a very aggressive financial compensation program, equity participation, and outstanding benefits and 401k programs. For more information on this and other Cadence opportunities, please contact Nathan Sanders of our Corporate Staffing Group by emailing your resume to email@example.com . All inquiries and responses are held in strictest confidence. Principals only, no agency or search referrals will be honored.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
Thanks to the outstanding caliber of the Cadence team and the empowering culture that we have cultivated for over 25 years, Cadence continues to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our shared passion for solving the world’s toughest technical challenges, our dedication to pushing the limits of the industry, and our drive to do meaningful work differentiates the people of Cadence.
Cadence is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any other protected class.