iHeartMedia Software Engineer, Ad Tech Systems in Austin, Texas
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
With over a quarter of a billion monthly listeners in the U.S., iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. The company owns and operates 850+ broadcast radio stations, serving more than 150 markets throughout the U.S. Plus, iHeartRadio - a free, industry-leading, digital music service- gives users instant access to more than 2,000 live radio stations and allows them to create custom stations inspired by favorite artists or songs, anywhere they are.
○ Learn the intricacies of the media industry and design solutions to replace
existing legacy software and business processes
○ Develop CI/CD & Cloud-related automation using Kubernetes, Python,
and shell commands
○ Develop Spring Boot and Java applications for business-critical
applications (Order Management, Inventory & Scheduling)
○ Leverage AWS Cloud technologies underneath Kubernetes cluster for
○ Work with multi-terabyte datasets on Cassandra & Elasticsearch
○ Process billions of events per day on RabbitMQ and Kafka
○ Collaborate with a distributed software engineering team primarily based
in Austin and San Antonio
○ Experience with one or more of the following sets of technologies
○ Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices
for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards,
code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
○ Experience working with a distributed team
○ B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field
○ 3+ years experience delivering solutions in an agile software organization.
○ 3+ years using cloud IaaS or PaaS products
○ 6+ years coding and delivering high quality software as a software
Austin, TX: 3601 S Congress Avenue, Bldg F, 78704
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx