Hyatt Storeroom Clerk in AUSTIN, Texas
The Storeroom Clerk fills requisitions, receives product, and completes inventory for items in the storeroom area, including food storeroom and receiving area. Other responsibilities include ensuring proper product rotation and sanitation in the storeroom, checking in deliveries, putting away delivery items and other tasks as assigned.
This position requires availability all days of the week, and is primarily a day shift position. Candidates must have open availability for morning and mid-afternoon all days of the week, and be able to work holidays and weekends, if scheduled.
This is a full-time opportunity!
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking Options & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal and written communication skills * Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances on a consistent basis. * Must be able to work an open and flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays * Previous culinary, food industry or storeroom experience preferred * Computer proficiency required * $11.25/h
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Procurement and Purchasing
Req ID: AUS003836
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.