SMG Conversion Crew Part-Time - Set-up/Take Down -$12-$16/Hour DOE in Cedar Park, Texas
JOB SUMMARY - H-E-B Center at Cedar Park
The Conversion Crew Member must be available to work a flexible schedule to include different shifts revolving around event schedule as needed which includes evenings, weekends and holidays. Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
This is a great part-time year round opportunity where work hours are event driven and not guaranteed.
- As directed by the Operations Manager the Conversion Crew Member will be responsible for setup and breakdown of staging, risers, chairs, bleachers, house drapes, carpeting, portable flooring, hockey dashers, ice making, boxing rings.
- Stores equipment in pre-designated areas.
- Assures that labor crew completes assigned duties to CPC standards.
- Must have the ability to read and follow verbal and written instructions as well as adhere to building policies and event requirements.
- Must be able to lift objects up to 50 lbs and to stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time and climb stairs to inspect and handle problems.
- Must have ability to interact with fellow employees and general public in a professional manner.
- Performs minor maintenance on equipment used for the setup and breakdown of events.
- Operates forklifts and company vehicles related to arena operations.
- Performs all other job ability to make timely and sound policy decisions,
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Physical Demands:
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms,
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds;
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, during events the noise level may be loud.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
The H-E-B Center at Cedar Park delivers fun, family entertainment including sports, concerts and family shows among other events, bringing energy, excitement, and new business to the Cedar Park, Austin and Central Texas area. H-E-B Center is home to the Texas Stars, AHL team of the Dallas Stars, and the Austin Spurs, NBA Development League team of the San Antonio Spurs.
Working for SMG at The H-E-B Center at Cedar Park means being a part of the premier entertainment venue of the area. We employ a large team of part-time workers, with a lean staff of full-time workers, all geared toward putting on a line-up of amazing events.
The company reserves the right to change or modify all job descriptions as needed. This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
To Apply Directly Copy or Click https://bit.ly/2GQlQ3L
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled